PERSONAL INJURY DO’S AND DON’TS
- After an accident, immediately call the police.
- Complete a crash report found on the RMV website at www.massrmv.com
- Report your accident to your insurance agent within 24 hours.
- Seek medical attention at your local emergency room right away if you are injured. Don’t wait, because the insurance adjuster will discredit your claim at the time of settlement.
- Don’t give a recorded statement to an insurance adjuster without first consulting with an attorney. If you say the wrong thing, this can negatively impact the value of your personal injury settlement.
- If you are injured, consider hiring a Haverhill personal injury attorney such as myself.
- I can guide you through the claims process from start to finish.
- Allow my experience to provide the results you expect.